• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you achieved? (Including game achievements/Trophies)

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Me? I managed to beat a Chaser on the new version of The Chase app on my phone, beat Shaun Wallace yesterday, and I almost beat Jenny Ryan as well but lost in the final Chase with just a few seconds left! If only I'd got that last push back.

So has anyone else done anything cool lately?

Survived Thanksgiving with family! (I'm starting to think perhaps my bar is set a tad lower than others here... ;) )

Topic.

Me? I managed to beat a Chaser on the new version of The Chase app on my phone, beat Shaun Wallace yesterday, and I almost beat Jenny Ryan as well but lost in the final Chase with just a few seconds left! If only I'd got that last push back.

So has anyone else done anything cool lately?
St Johns ambulance first-aid course

I mean, @Bolletje has really won this thread..but I held a baby today, which is an achievement for me. I also made a commission hat of a character someone had drawn.

I've achieved discovering Initial D music
Initial D music Initial D music
I'll be talking about it a lot
Subsequently I gained more motivation. And read through driver's manual :p

Like Ames I got through thanksgiving gathering.
And have been communicating more honestly to my mom, more than ever.

I compete in two of the three rough stock events. The bareback riding and the saddle bronc riding events. I've won more in the bareback riding, although more physically difficult there's fewer things that can disqualify a ride than in the saddle bronc. I also have done a few of the timed events also.

A list of my recent achievements:

1. Made SEVEN turkey sandwiches. No veggies, a tad of fake apple cider vinegar.

2. Assembled an infant bed made in China, with the instructions written by someone who had blindly pointed at random words in a dictionary to write it (worse than MY sentence).

3. Washed clothes and animals in a sink and hung them under the fan to dry. The breeze helped.

4. Figured out how to work the Smart Tv.

5. Walked to the store and bought some stuff (coffee, chocolate, oranges, cheeses, bread, infant bed, turkey, broccoli, cereals, pepper, cinnamon, whole wheat flour... Please understand it:))

6. Made smoothie/baby food.

7. Cleaned air conditioner filters.

8. Made mushroom pasta.

9. Lugged me lazy bee hound to the beach with my kids to swim, reminding them that the REALLY BIG OCTOPUSES are further out. The four-eyed octopuses are closer, butter smaller, and are friendlier.

New Threads

Top Bottom