• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Watched Breakfast at Tiffany's again.
Audrey Hepburn is the most beautiful, lovable prostitute ever. (Well, they don't outright say it. But that's what is implied.)

I second that Wyv! Movies on TV are not always as great as they are on DVD and in the theaters.

I pretty much have a theater in my living room LOL 52" tv (though it's not one of those nice new flat panel ones but it works!! LOL), and 8 speakers hooked up to it, 4 on each side.

last night I watched...or at least ATTEMPTED to watch Under Siege 2 lol

Hitchcock. Was a really interesting insight in his mindset around psycho (the movie). I thought Anthony Hopkins got almost all the mannerisms down perfectly for most of it. He missed the mark a little on how Hitchcock carried his weight but that would be nearly impossible to fake if not impossible. (I mean a fat suit doesn't make you move the same as years of being overweight in reality with bone structure etc) otherwise his demeanor and facial movements were pretty spot on.

Lincoln

I was really excited to finally get to see it. I found it to be incredibly, overwhelmingly boring, and a huge disappointment.

Children of Men, as if I needed any further confirmation of Alfonso Cuar?n's genius. Emmanuel Lubezki's cinematography was simply masterful.

New Threads

Top Bottom