• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Superpower You Wish You Have?

Don't Goku a source of ki signature in order to teleport and ki doesn't exist in real life.

LoL what!

but the people around you can still hear you having a shutdown/meltdown.

I can shutdown real quiet and usually go to sleep if given the chance...
The problem might be when someone trips over me...
That might freak someone out pretty bad.

If I was invisible I might get into a lot of trouble.
I think that super power might be taken away really fast... : )

mind reading, would make my social life 10x better

Or maybe worse if they were thinking horrible stuff... Not really sure I want to know what people think... I see the way they act and that alone makes me pretty upset sometimes... But I could see it having an advantage also... : )

I can shutdown real quiet and usually go to sleep if given the chance...
The problem might be when someone trips over me...
That might freak someone out pretty bad.

If I was invisible I might get into a lot of trouble.
I think that super power might be taken away really fast... : )
If your invisible, you should open a haunted house and charge ghosthunters for exploring your house. Then scare the bejesus out of them while your invisible. You'll be filthy rich this way.

As for mind-reading making life worse. You can read the haters mind to see what they don't like about you and then you can change yourself so they'll like you more. Or you can just send happy thoughts into their head.

Last edited:
As awesome as telepathy, force fields, and invisibility sound, I think I'd probably go with the ability to link my mind with the minds of others. I think in images, pictures, and symbols, not words. So if I could casually explain what I mean by letting them into my mind and showing them so that they don't get so offended and tripped up over one wrong word, that'd be great.

As awesome as telepathy, force fields, and invisibility sound, I think I'd probably go with the ability to link my mind with the minds of others. I think in images, pictures, and symbols, not words. So if I could casually explain what I mean by letting them into my mind and showing them so that they don't get so offended and tripped up over one wrong word, that'd be great.
Isn't that a form of telepathy?

I mean in the show star trek, the Vulcan can do something similar (mind meld) and it was considered a type of telepathy.

Isn't that a form of telepathy?

I mean in the show star trek, the Vulcan can do something similar (mind meld) and it was considered a type of telepathy.

I don't know the correct term. I just know that telepathy is generally associated with only being able to read the minds of others.

I wouldnt mind being a shape shifter either. I could transform myself and become anyone or anything. That would be alot of fun!

Time travel. There's so much I'd like to know, like what the dinosaurs actually looked like, or what life was like in Ancient Greece. And for this to work, I'd need teletransportation and to make myself invisible.

Time travel. There's so much I'd like to know, like what the dinosaurs actually looked like, or what life was like in Ancient Greece. And for this to work, I'd need teletransportation and to make myself invisible.
I bet dinosaur looks like overgrown chicken.

Automatically adaptive hapeshifting and teleportation.

That way I could go anywhere I wanted in the universe, by teleporting myself and automatically adopting a form that would allow me to live in the local environment.

I would like to be able to predict the future. I always worry bad things are going to happen. Maybe if I knew they weren't going to happen then I could relax.

I would like to be able to predict the future. I always worry bad things are going to happen. Maybe if I knew they weren't going to happen then I could relax.

Then you could tell me what tomorrow night's Lottery numbers will be before I buy this week's ticket.

New Threads

Top Bottom