• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What stupid little things do you enjoy?

@Nervous Rex FYI, I am a 'she', not a 'he'. I'm not offended in any way, nor do I mean to cause any offense; I was just trying to warn R and make a suggestion.
Yeah I see yours and his point, in fact a few hours ago I PM'd @Nitro to see if I could change my username on here to something a bit more anonymous, such as Mr Allen or even Xbox Man.

He's not got back to me.
Good idea! Since you are a VIP member, you should be able to change it.

I had an incident a short while ago where a person I know from another site (with good intentions, nopt creepy) found me here and read my posts, because I'd pasted a link to my profile on that site here. So it might be a good idea not to link your posts here to Facebook or Twitter or other sites with your actual name, because people who know you personally will be able to find and read your posts here, including potential employers.

Anyway, this is off topic, lets get this back on topic again.

I take off the stickers identifing a product of most of the stuff I buy in glass or plastic containers. I love to see how they look without all the words, colors and brand names, just simple and peaceful transparent or color solid containers :p.

Nothing I enjoy is stupid ;) As if!

I like maps like of the tube network or any little map... I like the smell of Marks and Spencers. I like my garden in the early morning. I like trying new ready meals. I like free stuff like when they put sweets on conference tables. I like arranging pebbles and shells or seashore items into patterns or rows.:rolleyes:

@Nervous Rex FYI, I am a 'she', not a 'he'. I'm not offended in any way, nor do I mean to cause any offense; I was just trying to warn R and make a suggestion.

Good idea! Since you are a VIP member, you should be able to change it.

I had an incident a short while ago where a person I know from another site (with good intentions, nopt creepy) found me here and read my posts, because I'd pasted a link to my profile on that site here. So it might be a good idea not to link your posts here to Facebook or Twitter or other sites with your actual name, because people who know you personally will be able to find and read your posts here, including potential employers.

Anyway, this is off topic, lets get this back on topic again.

I PM'd @Nitro last night and he's got back to me asking what new name I want, I suggested Mr Allen.

The smell of Boots, (the chemist) I will walk into the store just to inhale and walk out again.

People watching. Curious about their lives.

Bare feet on a sun baked patio just as the storm rain hits the paving slabs.
(Contrast in temperatures)

My adolescent dog’s antics and trying to remain ‘one step ahead’

Popping bubble wrap.

I'm into the royal families of continental Europe (a rare interest in the UK, where the press generally acts like they don't exist). Too bad none of their weddings were shown on British TV!

I like to google images of public signs warning people of impending danger. Some are scary, some are weird, and some are funny, like this one sign that said "DANGER: Not only will this kill you, it will hurt the whole you are dying".:laughing:

The smell of Boots, (the chemist) I will walk into the store just to inhale and walk out again.

People watching. Curious about their lives.

Bare feet on a sun baked patio just as the storm rain hits the paving slabs.
(Contrast in temperatures)

My adolescent dog’s antics and trying to remain ‘one step ahead’

Popping bubble wrap.

I used to work at Boots, in Meadowhell.

New Threads

Top Bottom