• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Caught between the streets you love
And the other side of time
Caught between your new interest
And the one you left behind
Caught between the madness and confusion of deception
You just close your eyes

I can't help noticing the fear that's in your eyes...

Why do I feel this way?
I can barely stand up straight
Just take a good look at me
Now I'm about half the man
Just half the man
Every dog has its day
I can barely stand the wait
Just take a good look at me
Now I'm about half the man
Just half the man

Vasos Vacios by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. I enjoy the images in this song. Dancing like the water from the river mixing with the sea!

Have you ever noticed that male rock stars from the seventies often have the same haircuts as 50 year old women at church?

In the seventies a lot of us looked like we came from an earlier century. It was glorious. :cool:

But we didn't look like any women I ever saw during mass. :p

Medeival Warriors?

LOL...nope. Not that far back. Looked a lot like folks from the wild west. Lots of long- and facial hair. You should have seen me at high school graduation! :D

But the hair-bands of the 70s....some of them were pretty boys...and many of them were anything but ! :eek:

Reminds me of hearing Kiss' Gene Simmons once explain why they chose to put on makeup...:oops:

My parents were into the Back to the Land movement, so we had lots of long hair, peasant shirts, Levis, and almost no one we knew had electricity or phone service.

New Threads

Top Bottom