• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

That was too cool!!! : )

I remember lots of Glen Campbell songs, they are before my time mostly but my Grams loved him and others, so I grew up with this stuff.

I love good remakes, even better good remakes with a good story line and excellent video to go with it.
The video is nearly prophetic for me. I drive a Jeep and I would love to just sort of unexpectedly vanish. You would have to watch it to ever grasp what i'm saying.
I sort of dream about it a lot. : )

That was too cool!!! : )

I remember lots of Glen Campbell songs, they are before my time mostly but my Grams loved him and others, so I grew up with this stuff.

I love good remakes, even better good remakes with a good story line and excellent video to go with it.
The video is nearly prophetic for me. I drive a Jeep and I would love to just sort of unexpectedly vanish. You would have to watch it to ever grasp what i'm saying.
I sort of dream about it a lot. : )

I love The Band Perry, and I love what you shared, and I love this song, and the first time I viewed this video it resonated with me, as well, although, possibly, in a different way than you relate to it...
: ))

Last edited:
I got to do an after party with Jeff and the band in the mid 90s
The Jeff Healey Band - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (live)

The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica - 1/16/1982 - University Of Florida Bandshell (Official)

this is beautiful

This is my favorite version of this song, A friend showed me this video a while back, I Really love the talent in music whether it is amazing voice, amazing guitar skill or great talent for complexity in a song, I just love the talent that stands out

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom