• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Joni Mitchell is my favorite artist. This is one of my favorite pieces by her. (the clapping only takes place at the beginning and very end, in case it is of benefit to know)

Last edited:
Bridge Over Troubled Water reminded me of this exquisite rendition of 'America', also by Simon and Garfunkel.

Last edited:
The First Aid Kit is great. I heard one of their songs a while back... I forgot how much I liked them. Thanks for the reminder.

You're welcome. : ) I concur. I like their music very much. I am particularly fond of the way they harmonize, which never fails to give me chills.

I love remakes when they are as good, better, or even very different from the original...
Here are some of the ones I really like. Basically this is a pretty hard rock version of the country song by Garth Brooks. Sorry Garth, but they smashed it.

I love Steely Dan. Pretzel Logic is probably my favorite album of theirs, although, this is my favorite Steely Dan song (not on Pretzel Logic, of course : )

This is a great song, they have so many great songs

If I had to pick a fav album it would probably be Aja almost every song is a great song I especially like the title song

New Threads

Top Bottom