• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Perfect song for a lazy spring afternoon. :cool:

Joanna Newsom
"Easy"

Last edited by a moderator:
Fancytramp, a local Nashville band I just discovered and quite like. I wanted to make it to a show of theirs next week, but my work schedule says "no." :cool2:

Fancytramp
All Hearts

Have this playing through my DAC and my Grados and I am stimming most pleasantly.

The Doors
"The End"

i love sarah blasko, and this is one of my favorite songs by her.

The Decemberists
"The Hazards of Love 1 (The Prettiest Whistles Won't Wrestle the Thistles Undone)"

Perfect alternative for anyone who isn't into Slayer (and their 80's sound) as much

Here's one I like. Some of you may recognize it. It is one of the greatest Anime openings of all time, and trust me, it's not the same without the imagery that goes with it:

Albeit a rather monotonous song I always enjoy playing it on guitar

Anneke Van Giersbergen and Danny Cavanaugh. the blowers daughter.

Nothing Has Been Broken- Bassnectar (Ft. Tina Malia)

Shuffle mode is awesome today. :)

2 of my all-time favorite bands on stage at the same time; 2 drummers, 4 guitar players, 2 bass guitar players, 2 vocalists... fun times :D

New Threads

Top Bottom