• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

One of my favorites. But I have many favorites. Hendrix never had a bad riff.
It's about his ego, his mirrors, and how he took acid, and it shattered his mirrors. At least that's how I interpret it. With his ego shattered, self focus turned outwards, to the world, sunshine, "groovy times". But the glass shards are still in there, kind of like a thorn in a lions paw, meaning, he's still deep down, one p***ed off brotha, despite the hippie platitudes. I should say hurt, maybe not pissed off, cause Hendrix was always cool calm and collected, but he came form a poor background , joined the army, dropped out, and that had to have an effect on his psyche, Eisenhower America, that could not be forgotten with ingesting sugar cubes, day to day. And I think it was evident in his more Afrocentric shift he was moving towards. He wanted to be loved in Harlem, not just Haight ashbury. His amazing virtuosity, propelled him to stardom. But his addictions got the best of him. Too much fame, too fast.

Excuse the rolling stone length article. You know, it must be cool to be a writer. Hunter Thompson had a cool life. I wish that was my life. Getting paid to be crazy. How awesome. He had it made. But I kinda think he was a psycho.

^ That's interesting. Reminds me of the music in The Shining. Reminds me of the Shining.
I have no idea what they're saying. But I think French is so very elegant.
I think this is where the writing assignment, goes horribly wrong. And the ghost appears, causing a stir. Great movie. I read a very deep analysis of it, many years ago. Kubrick was a genius, auteur, and remarkable man.

New Threads

Top Bottom