• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Today should have been the show in my country but with the current heatlh situation in the world it was suspended/canceled.

I'm listening to "Declem", which is a synthesized soundtrack on my favourite retro computer, the Commodore 64!

This is definitely a special interests genre. But if it's your cup of tea, you can't help but dance/stomp to it. Gets me nostalgic for my illegal rave days:

32691346_405234289951663_7255361693331488768_n.gif

Ed

I recently found out about this guy David Smash who does live pefromances all the time and takes song requests. Often they sound very different from the original, but his ability to learn a song in minutes and set up drums and bass. He covers a lot of styles but his forte seems to blues.

I recently found out about this guy David Smash who does live pefromances all the time and takes song requests. Often they sound very different from the original, but his ability to learn a song in minutes and set up drums and bass. He covers a lot of styles but his forte seems to blues.

Hey- wow. Thanks for posting!

New Threads

Top Bottom