• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I was looking up pentatonix video's for the christmas thread and it lead me down a rabbit hole of links finding out Avi Kaplan, the bassist for the group, left the group. I found a new youtube channel that he posted some video's to and now I'm listening to this.

I love his voice and how low he can sing. I've always been facinated by varying vocal ranges since I heard a song back as a kid that I can't seem to remember right now. It was an old old song (to me, I'm only 21) but it was back when they had the microphones looked like drumsticks with a ping-pong sized ball on the end. The bassist hit notes low enough that it would practically rattle my speakers on my desk. This is leading me down another rabbit hole to see if I can find it.

Maps inspire discoveries more truthful than reality. They provide both overview and context.   Carl J. L. Almqvist
(Swedish citation translated to English)

Currently listening to my second favourite musical ever, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat on Spotify.

New Threads

Top Bottom