• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down

Just jotted that one down in my song notebook yesterday (the Johnny Cash version) :)
Image-1.jpg

Just jotted that one down in my song notebook yesterday (the Johnny Cash version) :)
View attachment 15472
I think I have most of what the Man in Black has recorded. I love his final recordings a lot as you can hear him as he aged but was still able to stay in the game. I even like his gospel works. Country music doesn't seem to be popular on this thread,but a lot of it is well written and sends deep messages. I tease a friend of mine about how she never left music row because she is a strict country music follower. I will listen to most any music recorded if it appeals to me.

I think I have most of what the Man in Black has recorded. I love his final recordings a lot as you can hear him as he aged but was still able to stay in the game. I even like his gospel works. Country music doesn't seem to be popular on this thread,but a lot of it is well written and sends deep messages. I tease a friend of mine about how she never left music row because she is a strict country music follower. I will listen to most any music recorded if it appeals to me.

Don't have a lot of American Country music myself, but Johnny Cash is definitely a favourite; he's a category on his own. An amazing figure, and the later American Recordings series just goes straight to the heart; a real treasure chest. Gotta thank producer Rick Rubin for those too.
(Never been into 'categories' too much myself; always just listened to whatever would touch me somehow, no matter the genre. It's probably why I still consider my musical knowledge to be very fragmented; so much left to discover.)

Just came across this today...

Johnny Cash impersonating Elvis

Last edited:
Pass That Bottle - The Devil's Daughters AZ Rockabilly

The Rocker Covers '99 Red Balloons' - New Old Stock' (Greystone Records)

Velvet 99 - These Boots Are Made For Walkin' (1999) HD

New Threads

Top Bottom