• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

It's that time again where I'm met with the disappointment of no raves in my area at the moment and a serious craving to attend one :rolleyes:

Don't you think this song is a little bit offensive for this site, King Oni? I've been told that some things have been removed from the site for their content and I believe this should be one of them.

Don't you think this song is a little bit offensive for this site, King Oni? I've been told that some things have been removed from the site for their content and I believe this should be one of them.

It's just a song, Grumpy. It's art. You might not like it, or think it's distasteful, but that's really a matter of personal opinion. I've posted plenty of songs here myself which include words which, if written out, would be starred, and I'm sure there are songs which don't include any of those words whose message might be disturbing to some, but it is art, and as such it deserves a little more leeway than when it comes to the usual discussions we have here. I'd say that's generally known and accepted.

Also, if you do come across something that you do deem offensive or unsuitable, please use the report button instead. That's what it's for.

There is a very well made movie about this kind of issue: Howl. I'm sure it's available through plenty of channels, but it happens to be on YT. I highly recommend it to anyone really, because it's just so damn good.

Last edited:

This always was one of my favorite film scores. If I'm ever able to do a proper adaptation of Lloyd Alexander's Prydain novels (which I've been wanting to do since I first read them as a child), I think I'd want the main theme to sound something like this.

Elle Varner - **** it all (With lyrics on screen) New Music 2014

Oh, gonzerd. I love you.

My coworker was listening to NPR's Austin 100 playlist yesterday (she's pretty cool in that regard); I didn't get a chance to listen to much, but these cats stood out to me.

Girlpool - "Blah Blah Blah"

Oh wyv, I forgive you. :)

Edit: love you too bro

Last edited:
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Into The Great Wide Open

New Threads

Top Bottom