• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT R U DOING FOR MA'S DAY?

Grumpy Cat

I'm taking my Ma out to dinner this year, but I work on Ma's day so we will have to get together either before or after. My bday falls after Ma's Day this year, but we still celebrate both days together. Me and Ma love going to The Olive Garden where we can get a booth and talk "girl talk" for a couple hours. Me and Ma haven't been out for awhile because of me starting a new job and going to school. We used to like going out shopping so I thought we could spend some time at Hobby Lobby too - I'll probably even get her a gift card from there.

What will you do for your Ma on Ma's Day?

How wonderful to read you, Grumpmeister! :grinning: I bet your Mom will love the time with you, and the lovely gift card.
I will be outdoors, breathing in the beautiful springtime scents of life and renewal, as I send my love to my Mom in heaven.

ditto Warmheart, who has said it so well.

That sounds like a fine and tasty un-grumpy time for you and your MaCat.:shortcake::coffee::smilecat:

& Thank you for reminding me that it is coming up soon.

Last edited:
I'll probably forget about it until my mom reminds me it's coming up that weekend, and then I'll go to somebody's house or a restaurant with family to honor the moms. And hope they don't try to put me up in those ranks just yet. I'm a deeply involved babysitter, I don't feel like a mom.

I'll probably forget about it until my mom reminds me it's coming up that weekend, and then I'll go to somebody's house or a restaurant with family to honor the moms. And hope they don't try to put me up in those ranks just yet. I'm a deeply involved babysitter, I don't feel like a mom.

That's not true - You're A Ma! Happy Ma's Day Ashe!!!!!
I'm a cat Ma. :) Waldo's really testing my patience too this evening and I'm losing.

That's not true - You're A Ma! Happy Ma's Day Ashe!!!!!
I'm a cat Ma. :) Waldo's really testing my patience too this evening and I'm losing.
Aye, in all technicality, I'm a mom. ^,^

Being an animal mom is pretty rewarding too. I still miss my babies, their fuzzy bodies, little cold feet, happy chirps...

I will get a card for my wife and take her to breakfast. Both of are moms are gone, so we will just remember them. We always call our daughters, daughter in laws and this year a grand daughter tell wish them a happy mothers day.

I will get a card for my wife and take her to breakfast. Both of are moms are gone, so we will just remember them. We always call our daughters, daughter in laws and this year a grand daughter tell wish them a happy mothers day.

Like I said many times before, you're a keeper, Mr. Clg114! :)

I went for a hot beverage and cake with my mum on Mothers day. It's earlier on in the year in the UK than in the US.

New Threads

Top Bottom