• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What movies are you looking forward to in 2018?

So has anyone seen Avengers Infinity War yet?
We went last night (eager!). It was AMAZING. I won’t give any spoilers, as I know it has only just come out.
It’s a seriously impressive piece of work. So many big names, so many characters, so many different elements to follow. Highly recommended!

We've just got back from seeing it, it was better than I expected, but we missed probably the last 15 minutes or so because I had a Taxi booked for 17.40, and the next showing was 18.20 so this one probably finished about 17.55, we'll go again at some point when we've more time.

We've just got back from seeing it, it was better than I expected, but we missed probably the last 15 minutes or so because I had a Taxi booked for 17.40, and the next showing was 18.20 so this one probably finished about 17.55, we'll go again at some point when we've more time.

Ah, well worth catching the last 15 minutes, including the post credit scenes....

We went last night (eager!). It was AMAZING. I won’t give any spoilers, as I know it has only just come out.
It’s a seriously impressive piece of work. So many big names, so many characters, so many different elements to follow. Highly recommended!
OH MY GOODNESS, YES!!! I just got back from seeing it. Wow! So many feels right now... I'm still trying to process everything. :eek:

I can't go until Tuesday, assuming my blood clot has gone :(

I think the sequel to Mamma Mia comes out on the 11th of May, If I'm not working I'll go and see it on the day. After that, the Han Solo movie comes out on the 24th, we'll see it that weekend possibly, if it gets decent reviews I might even pay the extra for IMAX.

I think the sequel to Mamma Mia comes out on the 11th of May, If I'm not working I'll go and see it on the day. After that, the Han Solo movie comes out on the 24th, we'll see it that weekend possibly, if it gets decent reviews I might even pay the extra for IMAX.

Hope they're both good - especially the Han Solo movie.

OH MY GOODNESS, YES!!! I just got back from seeing it. Wow! So many feels right now... I'm still trying to process everything. :eek:
There’s a lot to process! Even if there wasn’t any post credit scenes, I still would have sat there with my jaw on my lap for several minutes :D
There were honestly some moments that were so beautifully shot I got goosebumps :screamcat:

I'm intrigued by this trailer for a documentary called Living in the Future's Past, but unfortunately I have missed all the screenings in the UK - unless one could be arranged ad hoc.
Does anyone here have experience of arranging private screenings i.e. via a community film club? No, I'm not proposing to come to your meetups; I'm just curious to know what is involved on the organisational side.

There's a kids' movie that's just come out in UK today, Sherlock Gnomes that looks good, might try and see it next week now that I'm not doing that course (see my topic update in the employment and education section).

I booked for Sherlock Gnomes at Cineworld on Tuesday afternoon earlier, tried to book for Deadpool 2 on Friday but the sessions are too late, unless I pay extra for 4DX, and I already kind of refuse on principle to pay extra for IMAX unless it's something special like a Star Wars.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom