• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Kind of Celebrity Would You Be?

AGXStarseed

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( https://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcelebritywouldyoubequiz/ ).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:

You Would Be a Down to Earth Celebrity
You aren't easily impressed or star struck, and if you were to become famous, it wouldn't change your own opinion about yourself.
You'd still treat everyone as you always have, and more importantly, you wouldn't expect to be treated any differently.

You'd be friendly to your fans and as accessible as possible. After all, they're the ones who make you famous.
You'd be a celebrity in the mold of Kate Winslet, Renee Zellweger, John Mayer, and Ashton Kutcher.

(Actually fairly accurate. :))

You aren't easily impressed or star struck, and if you were to become famous, it wouldn't change your own opinion about yourself.
You'd still treat everyone as you always have, and more importantly, you wouldn't expect to be treated any differently.

You'd be friendly to your fans and as accessible as possible. After all, they're the ones who make you famous.
You'd be a celebrity in the mold of Kate Winslet, Renee Zellweger, John Mayer, and Ashton Kutcher.

(Very accurate just as it says)

You Would Be a Tempestuous Celebrity

tempestuous.jpg

A part of you would love to be famous, but only for the true fans who understood your art.
It wouldn't take long for the whole Hollywood scene to become a drag for you, and you'd probably often be in a bit of a foul mood.

If you were a celebrity, you'd be well known for your crazy, unstable antics. The press would always be decoding your bizarre behavior.
You'd be a celebrity in the mold of Angelina Jolie, Amy Winehouse, Marilyn Manson, and Christian Bale.

My opinion: Surprisingly accurate, especially this part: A part of you would love to be famous, but only for the true fans who understood your art.

I'm happy with that. My favorite celebrities are those who are kind and listen to their fans, à la Amanda Palmer or Taylor Swift.

wow i got the same too :cool:

i did vote i would end up kicking the paparazzi lol

I was going to say, "artist/philanthropist"
But then I saw the quiz and took it and got "down to Earth"
Mostly accurate but I would probably be a bit more unpredictable, reclusive, and in trouble/ tabloids :(
Having worked for and been in the homes of several celebrities, they are mostly normal people, although very wealthy...

I was going to say, "artist/philanthropist"
But then I saw the quiz and took it and got "down to Earth"
Mostly accurate but I would probably be a bit more unpredictable, reclusive, and in trouble/ tabloids :(
Having worked for and been in the homes of several celebrities, they are mostly normal people, although very wealthy...

If you don't mind me asking (and if you're okay to say so), which celebs have you worked for/been in the home of?

Witty Celebrity
There's a good chance that your big break would come from being funny. You have a well crafted sense of humor.
And while you may branch out into other areas, your cutting insight and sarcasm would always be your trademark.

As a celebrity, you would not be afraid of publicity stunts and working the press a little. You wouldn't take any of it very seriously.
You'd be a celebrity in the mold of Tina Fey, Sara Silverman, Seth Rogen, and Will Ferrell.

Yeah that sounds about right

New Threads

Top Bottom