• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What kind of art do you do?

Here's the best thing I've made so far:

View attachment 110224

And here's the second best thing:

View attachment 110225

Yeah the second one looks a bit odd in comparison to the first. I used Procreate for that, AND tried a difficult perspective (when doing perspective whatsoever is totally new to me) so... yeah. A little wonky. And yes I know the nose looks stupid in the second one. I just could not get it right. The style used in the first image is what I actually want to use, but trying to do it in perspective got a little weird. Trying to do it on the tablet VS my actual colored pencils made it weirder. The shading on the face is totally off...

I've done a variety of other drawings / paintings but those are the ones I most like to share (I could share other things too, if you'd like). Also her name is Iris.

I also make fractal art.

Things like these:

View attachment 110230

View attachment 110231

I have a LOT of those.
I love it all. I love that girl, you did an amazing job.
I painted atoms.

fiber arts. like weaving, crocheting, sewing, embroidery, etc.

i also really like cooking.

drawing is fun too.

Here's the best thing I've made so far:

View attachment 110224

And here's the second best thing:

View attachment 110225

Yeah the second one looks a bit odd in comparison to the first. I used Procreate for that, AND tried a difficult perspective (when doing perspective whatsoever is totally new to me) so... yeah. A little wonky. And yes I know the nose looks stupid in the second one. I just could not get it right. The style used in the first image is what I actually want to use, but trying to do it in perspective got a little weird. Trying to do it on the tablet VS my actual colored pencils made it weirder. The shading on the face is totally off...

I've done a variety of other drawings / paintings but those are the ones I most like to share (I could share other things too, if you'd like). Also her name is Iris.

I also make fractal art.

Things like these:

View attachment 110230

View attachment 110231

I have a LOT of those.
I like your people drawings, so very much.

My life's passion, I guess since the age of five or six to the present, has been electronic design. So, I love drawing schematics and building the circuits. It is art to me.
Here is an example:

EP schematic view.jpg

I also created a website for my art: www.electricperfection.com

WOAH! LOOKS LIKE ROBOT P0RN!

nice job!

you'll work in say..... intel computers someday!

so what? is electronics your primary autistic interest? doink doink

you'll work in say..... intel computers someday!
I don't think so. I'm way past that.

so what? is electronics your primary autistic interest? doink doink
Yes, it's my autistic passion, but I'm not into "doink doink". Don't even know what that means.

Can you design Heads up displaus (Like in Mechs)
I would have no interest in that. I would consider that entertainment, not art, except, I wouldn't consider it entertaining either. To each their own. That's just not me.

"Doink Doink" is a reference to Homestar Runner's "Strong Bad Email", in which the brothers strong (excluding Strong Sad) and the Cheat call them selves the "On point Kings" then, the character King of Town comes around with a Dunce cap and says "Did I hear someone mention a pointy King? doink doink?" that's what I was referring to.

New Threads

Top Bottom