• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Youtube content that you consider really interesting?

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
Ok so this loser actually wrote a 360 chapter fanfiction that stars Sonic the Hedgehog having sex with fictional women from many intellectual properties. This is fanfiction that is honestly so awful to the point that it's hilarious. Part of the humor for me comes from the identities of the women Sonic has encounters with such as Mileena from Mortal Kombat and Miss Fortune from Skullgirls.

So this Youtube podcasting channel does a series where they do a group reading of each chapter per episode and their commentary is so entertaining and hilarious that it adds so much more to the experience than just reading the story by yourself.

Obviously due to the content of the source material and the commentary therein, I can't directly link to the videos as it breaks forum rules so I recommend looking the show up and watching it. It really shows off the utter insanity that is the Sonic fandom.

Intelligence Squared on Youtube. It has some very interesting debates. This is one of the most popular and well known:

Ed

I love watching Vocaloid videos on YouTube. That should not be too surprising.

I read/watch a lot of SCP stuff, but "When Day Breaks" is easily my favorite of the Foundation content. This video is just the start of that particular horror. Very well done.

The channels Internet Historian and Internet Historian Incognito have similar content, readings of awful fanfic that it is almost unreal how bad they are. The fanfic My Immortal is a good example of so bad it's good.

I read/watch a lot of SCP stuff, but "When Day Breaks" is easily my favorite of the Foundation content. This video is just the start of that particular horror. Very well done.
I've been trying to get into SCP but I don't understand all of the terms they're saying. My favorite SCP so far is SCP-3999.
The channels Internet Historian and Internet Historian Incognito have similar content, readings of awful fanfic that it is almost unreal how bad they are. The fanfic My Immortal is a good example of so bad it's good.

I rewatch this video a lot.

I like watching Talking Kitty Cat (a series about a foul mouthed black cat), Angry Video Game Nerd (and other Cinemassacre videos) Lucas the Spider, videos from the Dodo (a website about animal news), and pretty much any video related to any video game I am currently playing or any funny video.

To be perfectly honest, I have been watching a lot of Monster Hunter content, and even more so since MH Rise is going to release soon.

@Misery You'd love the fact that they actually made it so that you can solo with the Hunting Horn now, so it's not purely a support weapon anymore. The buffs automatically activate when you get the right combos for them, instead of having to be stationary, basically discouraging corner horning and promoting being more agressive with the weapon.

I generally just go to Youtube for the music. Sometimes my friends send me other content that's interesting, like one person who made gingerbread according to a medieval recipe, or people playing video games. Or criticism/ analysis of comics, movies, anime, etc.

I also like watching compilations of jokes/ memes from the autistic/ AHDH or queer communities (I find them funny and relatable).

There's a lot of good stuff out there. PBS has Spacetime, Eons, Terra, and The Art Assignment that I watch.

Simon Whistler has several good channels, Biographics, Geographics, Mega Projects, and a couple of others.

Extra Credits has fun history content. Laci Green has a really interesting channel that covers a lot of things. For years her show was about sexuality but for the last couple years, she has broadened to talk about philosophy, economics, feminism and current events.

Binkov's Battlefields talks about military technology and discusses hypothetical war scenarios between various countries in a very realistic way. There are several good space tubers out there, probably Scott Manley and Everyday Astronaut are my favorite two.

Last edited:
These days I'm mainly watching clips of old movies, old movies and old TV shows. Currently watching The Streets of San Francisco episodes.

Classic commercials and television footage. I don't know why...maybe the sense of nostalgia, but I can easily get hooked on it. Most of it about 3 decades back with a few exceptions.

I really like watching CodeBullet. He does a lot of code related projects. A lot of them have to do with teaching ai to play games and stuff. He's also really funny!

Tom Scott. He has all sorts of videos about interesting things and locations.

The Tim Traveller. He's funny and visits interesting places, which often include vehicles or trains.

Little Car. Interesting videos about things like Dunlop tyres, Hot wheels, Decimalisation etc.

He also has a channel called Big Car if you're into the history of cars.

New Threads

Top Bottom