• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

Dad's chair is a recliner which had been left in the up position to help him get out of it. Dog V4 jumped up and tried to lay down to sunbathe. Instead he slid straight back out of it.

20230118_072922.jpg

Taunting me...a second time!

The dog is as patient as can be. He is beside me on the couch half laying on a blanket waiting for our nightly walk. Time to put the phone down and spend some time with him.

A3A89619-D73D-40C5-AC4F-6044CB26BABA.jpeg
21E845BB-34DF-4D83-9751-FF9A335C5BB9.jpeg

His jowls make him look like he’s in a permanent state of displeasure lol, he’s actually very happy

1674527000767.jpeg

He sidled off the bed to get his head over onto my arm chair which is right beside it. Now he’s sort of straddled in between the bed and the chair, for scratches of course.

One of our college friends, who does a lot of rescue fostering, lives couple hours north of us just posted looking for volunteers to foster aussie puppies...I already have two dogs and Potato Cat, but heavens am I tempted to apply. I love aussies, and this would be an ideal situation, foster to adopt and an aussie is a breed we were looking into for our next dog...and it isn't like we haven't fostered before because we actually fostered this same friend's cat for more than a year when she was going through a tough divorce. Gah.

We have a dog oriented set up. And I know my way around puppies. (My dad raised Akitas and Elkhounds. And I showed Shibas in middle school, high school, and into college.)

We haven't had a puppy since Rue Dog (12 years ago), but we started at ground zero (7 weeks old) with Potato Cat and we did fine.

One of our college friends, who does a lot of rescue fostering, lives couple hours north of us just posted looking for volunteers to foster aussie puppies...I already have two dogs and Potato Cat, but heavens am I tempted to apply. I love aussies, and this would be an ideal situation, foster to adopt and an aussie is a breed we were looking into for our next dog...and it isn't like we haven't fostered before because we actually fostered this same friend's cat for more than a year when she was going through a tough divorce. Gah.

I want a dog too. Have thought a lot about it.

I dont know where my cats are — maybe they are under the bed. they are around but they usually vanish at this time for sleeping.

Sid is eating his worms.

Tortoises are eating their food.

The rabbits are eating apple and the guinea pig is talking to one of the rabbits.

New Threads

Top Bottom