• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

Maybe that’s his shy face. I think Enzo is a humble fellow. He just doesn’t want to brag about being better than the rest of us.

That's why I never took my dog to competitions. We discussed it and decided it would be unfair to the other dogs. She would just win everything. She could walk into a cat show and win everything. :D
She was a winner.

She was a winner.

She was the absolute best, without a doubt.

1670098886716.jpeg

@Luca - I bet "Hunting Test" doesn't involve any of the things that I imagine when I think of a hunting dog. :)

He actually did have to hunt lol... I'm not sure if you've seen my other posts about field trials (hunting competitions) but he did have to go through the motions of hunting real birds, just minus me having to shoot.
He is a real bird dog, he comes from a long line of English Pointers who were famous hunting dogs.
Here are some pics and clips of him in action, in case you missed them:

DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0148.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG

Is he not happy about the size of the trophy, or...? He looks so disappointed. :)
He always looks grumpy lol... that's the Pointer face!
He's not grumpy at all, he's a very happy and lively dog, he just has that upside-down mouth and jowls!
He actually doesn't take himself seriously at all most of the time...

He always looks grumpy lol... that's the Pointer face!
He's not grumpy at all, he's a very happy and lively dog, he just has that upside-down mouth and jowls!
He actually doesn't take himself seriously at all most of the time...

If that's his happy face, he has a perfect poker face. He should play poker. :)

I’m not the only one who’s tired…

(Don’t worry, they all like their crates and they are only in there when they eat, and at bedtime. They all take turns sleeping on my bed.)

2C6553C2-4AB0-42AF-9228-2BE0B13FD8DC.jpeg

We encountered a flock of homing pigeons on our hike yesterday.

Doing what he’s bred to do… (pointing)

No birds were harmed!

05BF069F-6E5D-476A-BD63-F6FF0B157A34.png

Another thread idea that came to me last night that could be fun. Though if you post gibberish we'll know that your cat is walking on your keyboard!

Post a pic if you would like!

I'll start;

Dog V4 is begging for Mum's porridge bowl.
One cat is staring at me across the room, the other is just jumping down off the sink after dousing her head in the water I left running for her. They have much angst about my couchboundness tonight.

They are both outside sulking because a neighbor's dog is staying over for the day (he had surgery on Friday and my neighbor had to go somewhere today and didn't want to leave his patient home alone).

1. Sleeping on my bed
2. Sleeping in her bed
3-5. Pretending to be sleeping in their bed,waiting for anyone to come by so they can throw themselves on that poor being and bite and scratch the crap out of it (rescue puppies, they are like Cerberus after separation surgery).

New Threads

Top Bottom