• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
Taco cat...fail.

20230116_174338.jpg

Owliet

Having a break.
V.I.P Member
It is finally snowing here again, and he’s been very excited to see it, he uses this vantage point to spy on people and look outside. He also sleeps here. I intruded on his sleep so he’s not happy with me.

Attachments

• D6AEFDC1-4089-4AD1-A618-CE93DB52322F.jpeg
    D6AEFDC1-4089-4AD1-A618-CE93DB52322F.jpeg
    781 KB · Views: 14

Forest Cat

V.I.P Member
It is finally snowing here again, and he’s been very excited to see it, he uses this vantage point to spy on people and look outside. He also sleeps here. I intruded on his sleep so he’s not happy with me.

His eyes say a lot, they are saying "how dare you disturb me puny human" :)

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
He is such a cute cat lol.
And your kitchen looks beautiful!
We had to have a plumber out to snake our laundry room drain (the washer was backing up into the muck sink) and I was worried about how Potato Cat would respond to having strangers in his safe space after his trauma this summer and his recent recurrence of PTSD. We kept him upstairs with Zwi and he didn't freak out or try and hide, so he came through it all right.

As far as my kitchen goes, it is my favourite room in the house. It's cozy, clean, and inherited retro style. (Everything as far as dishes and utensils are preowned by other family members. A lot of good memories in those pieces and they're just plain cool.) We have a big east window that overlooks the backyard and the bluffs and my plants love the light. It is an inviting, productive space. It is Potato Cat's favourite hang out. The mats we found at Home Depot this summer for a really great price (less than $20 for the pair) and they added a much needed pop of brightness.

20230116_173334.jpg
20230116_173322.jpg

maycontainthunder

May also contain missing cakes.
V.I.P Member
Dad's chair is a recliner which had been left in the up position to help him get out of it. Dog V4 jumped up and tried to lay down to sunbathe. Instead he slid straight back out of it.

YabbaDabba

Apprentice Person
V.I.P Member
The dog is as patient as can be. He is beside me on the couch half laying on a blanket waiting for our nightly walk. Time to put the phone down and spend some time with him.

Luca

charm & chaos
V.I.P Member
A3A89619-D73D-40C5-AC4F-6044CB26BABA.jpeg
21E845BB-34DF-4D83-9751-FF9A335C5BB9.jpeg

His jowls make him look like he’s in a permanent state of displeasure lol, he’s actually very happy

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
V.I.P Member
1674527000767.jpeg

He sidled off the bed to get his head over onto my arm chair which is right beside it. Now he’s sort of straddled in between the bed and the chair, for scratches of course.

New Threads

Top Bottom