• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

maycontainthunder

May also contain missing cakes.
V.I.P Member
Another thread idea that came to me last night that could be fun. Though if you post gibberish we'll know that your cat is walking on your keyboard!

Post a pic if you would like!

I'll start;

Dog V4 is begging for Mum's porridge bowl.

My dogs are waiting for me to go to the kitchen and make F-O-O-D (although it’s useless to spell it, because they’ve learned what that spells!)

My hamster is sleeping,while i try to find good information for enrichment for him. I never want to wake up and see my hamster climbing on his bars again .

Sunbathing...

Attachments

• DSCN0700.JPG
    DSCN0700.JPG
    911.5 KB · Views: 137
Crushing my legs and whining that her brother is on a walk right now (with my partner).

Attachments

• IMG-7111.jpg
    IMG-7111.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 134
My sweet boy is taking a nap after his morning walk and before breakfast time.

Attachments

• IMG-7122.jpg
    IMG-7122.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 134

New Threads

Top Bottom