• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

:sleeping:
3582A99F-2678-4C0C-A765-BF8E7B63FA66.jpeg
D175F77D-7E4D-4F07-88A7-343063920E90.jpeg
2A2C99C6-B6EA-41A4-9387-633CDE63FFAF.jpeg

Playing a very growly game of tug with a rubber bone toy. It is not easy to hold on to when he rats it! This isn't helped when I try to pull him closer to blow in his ears... he goes a bit wild then!

Chilling out on the couch with this random cat that showed up. Not my cat--lives upstairs--but showed up in my apartment thanks to the doors being left open on the 1st floor. Cats use the back stairs a lot.

(Yes I know this one doesn't have any back legs--she's fine; she gets up on her stumps and moves as fast as any other cat. I think the real hindrance to her motility is the extra three pounds of fat she's carrying for ballast. Between that & her tendency to sit right in one place & purr loudly instead of getting up & doing anything, no wonder she doesn't use the stairs often. Still a cute cat and it was fun chilling out this morning with a cat hanging out on the couch.)
IMG_20220117_105327.jpg

I am in stitches right now... I showed him a video of cats playing. He went nuts barking at the screen before running up the garden. If there are animals on the TV he always watches them closely often running off to see if they are outside!

I`m just wondering, how on earth did you come up with the name Dog V4? :) I had a dog named Katt once, it means "Cat". I thought that was special but Dog V4 is more unusual.

Ah, it isn't his actual name. I have a thing about privacy so there must be a name for him I can use on the net. Dog is obvious but V4 is short for Version 4 because he's the 4th dog I've had.

New Threads

Top Bottom