• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

DSCN0714.JPG

20211105_083830_HDR.jpg
Our boy Tigger was almost 14 and crippled with arthritis. We assisted him to cross the rainbow bridge November, 04, 2021. I miss him every day. This photo was taken his last day. He never did like getting his photo taken.

Last edited:
I went into the dining room and Dog V4 come in so I put my arms out. He races towards me then does a sharp left to check his food bowl. Classic EBT!

Hamsterballs are accutally not a thing where i live, since they are stressfull for the hamster and there backs can bend. A playpen is much safer, but i couldn't find one i liked.
It has been 40 years since I had a hampster. I didn't realize the balls were no longer favored.

My rabbit is cleaning himself and eating hay. The other pets (the cats and the dog) are all being lazy and sleeping. lol

Cat is sleeping on his favorite chair. He spent a couple of hours outside in the -5° cold (about 22°F) earlier today, doing his thinking, perched in his shelter.
5A6F1A83-90ED-4C75-A2EE-A45485FF42B1.jpeg

Cat is sleeping on his favorite chair. He spent a couple of hours outside in the -5° cold (about 22°F) earlier today, doing his thinking, perched in his shelter.
View attachment 73681
My dogs have a big pink chair too! It’s their favorite :)
It is minus dog just now when I snapped this lol
Oh, and the ribbons… I’ll post a pic of the whole wall at some point, currently there are 53 :)
C074CFE8-68AE-4B91-A647-F24A2B6C469E.jpeg

That face!!! Omg! :hearteyes:

I'll try for a side profile tomorrow. Nothing will distract him when he knows there is something for him on the table. I get this same level of intense concentration when I'm eating. I will also have to try and get him in 'white tipped table shark' mode aka all I can see is his ear tips and tail from the other side of the table!

New Threads

Top Bottom