• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

Trying to do the impossible; out-stubborn Dog V4. The only way he will get this small, delicious biscuit is if he jumps on my lap. Currently he's making silly noises hoping I'll just give it to him.

20231223_103317.jpg

Well this one is sleeping on top of me :)

Sulking. Empty box+biscuit+Dog V4=

DSCN1158.JPG

His head is stuck. Normally he would be fine but he's hurt his shoulder. No sooner was the box removed it got trashed.

Keeping me company while I catch up on mail, email, text, and phone
Wherever in the house we are, he stays between me and the door
Corgi + Yellow Labrador =
Keeping me company.jpg
devotion

Cajun the Labrador is snoozing in the empty bedroom while his badly damaged hock joint continues its 4 month mend.
Orchid the TWH horse is dozing in the barn with a grossly swollen leg from a vaccine reaction, hopefully better tomorrow.
Marmalade the female orange cat is in the shop, awaiting a trip to the vet tomorrow to deal with an object (probably hay) in her eye.
Ranger the cat, and Luna the pooch are conked out on my bed next to me as I type this.

Another day in the life in the countryside!

Dad, Dad, Dad, please rub my belly and get up and take me for a walk? Please please please, Dad!!! Mom is boring typing!!! Please please please :)

Oh my gosh, I have smiled more in last 2 weeks since we adopted him than in previous 2 years <3

Attachments

• IMG_20240129_065100.jpg
    IMG_20240129_065100.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 15
Crushing the miles to help St. Jude's again this month. Challenge was 30 miles, between the two of them these boys gave me upwards of 50. We've had a couple feet of snow and sub arctic temperatures, but these boys persevered once it was back above zero.

20240118_160239.jpg
20240107_144013.jpg
20240121_114750.jpg
20240201_104733.jpg
20240201_120801.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom