• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

IMG_2495.jpeg

You all think he’s cute, but he’s being a very uncooperative boy on our walk tonight.

1695164302918.jpeg

View attachment 116287
Ollie is sleeping peacefully for the first time in a week. He slipped outside, panicked, and got himself lost for an entire week. He is 100% blind (born without eyeballs), so we were even more worried than we would have normally been.

We finally found him, and he's sleeping it off. He's so deeply asleep that I think I could lift him up and wiggle him like a noodle.

Prolly shouldn't, though. :)

Glad you found your kitty. One of the worst feelings in the world is not knowing where one's pet is.

When Huxley gets back from his current mission to spread joy perhaps he can teach Rocky all about cooperation!
Well, if anyone can do it, Huxley can do it!

I wonder if they had a secret conference in the night, because today, right now, as we speak, Rocky is being most cooperative.

1695245422514.jpeg

Marlowe was not impressed with having to do laundry. It cuts into playtime. It didn't help our dryer bit the dust and the solar powered back up (clothesline) got called into action.

20230923_093846.jpg
20230923_093849.jpg

This is what acceptance looks like. Rue Dog has never allowed any animal other than Potato Cat this close...Mar also managed to get in the reading chair without a running start.

20230925_203820.jpg
20230925_203825.jpg
20230925_195422.jpg

Couple of big wins today. Mar chose to nap in his crate while I made dinner and Potato Cat stole the big bed in the livingroom.

20231002_175142.jpg
20231002_180144.jpg

Spotty McSpotface is wondering how I could have been so stoopid as to imaging that he would find this stoopid cat toy in any way even slightly amusing.

IMG_20231005_135601.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom