• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is Your Pet Doing Right Now?

I stop scratching for two seconds to write forum messages and this is the look I get.

1669809926540.jpeg

I love Corgis!!! :hearteyes:
Our last one was smarter but this one is better behaved! Just now we had both stepped into the bedroom to fetch some things and she followed us. Her night-time kennel is there so she must have thought we were retiring and, well, she also must have thought we forgot to take her out. So she left us a little puddle outside the door. Neither of us said anything to her about it, realizing what she must have been thinking, so after letting her out and after cleaning up the puddle, I walk into the kitchen and find her cuddled up in her kitchen kennel! Poor thing! She's so well-behaved that when she thinks she's done something wrong, she sends herself to her own kennel!

Well, I tried to upload a short clip of Abby carrying a toy & dragging a string along behind her -- it drives the cats batty! -- but I'm not able to get it to play when it posts. So here she is with Mattie (the cat). Mattie is waiting for Abby to run off with the toy again so she can chase the string.
6E61B88F-BB2A-462A-9006-BC7FF67D2834_1_105_c.jpeg

I love Rocky. He has the most adorable and expressive face.
This makes me so happy Luca.

Rocky was born all alone and lived the first few years of his life that way. He gets all the love now, and that makes me so happy for him. He will never be alone again. I’m gonna give him some nice scritches on your behalf.

I think it’s that sweet expressive face and those eyes that got him scraps that kept him alive for so long. He survived with cuteness.

1670019267532.jpeg

Abby carrying a toy & dragging a string along behind her....
A lady told me a story about how she got in to trouble playing with ducks and string when she was little. Older kids told her about this and she had to try it.

Tie a piece of pork fat to a long piece of string and drop it in the duck pen. A duck will eat the pork but can’t digest it. It goes straight through them, then another duck will pick it up and eat it, the same thing happens again.

She said she had 4 ducks on the string before her father caught her and gave her a hiding.

A lady told me a story about how she got in to trouble playing with ducks and string when she was little. Older kids told her about this and she had to try it.

Tie a piece of pork fat to a long piece of string and drop it in the duck pen. A duck will eat the pork but can’t digest it. It goes straight through them, then another duck will pick it up and eat it, the same thing happens again.

She said she had 4 ducks on the string before her father caught her and gave her a hiding.
Ugh! I don't know if I can laugh hilariously on here or if that's not PC & I shouldn't laugh hilariously about it here! In a PM I'd laugh hilariously but in person, I'd probably wait until I saw if anyone else was laughing and, until then, just sit there and smirk at the absurdity & not let anyone know I thought that was funny. So, take your pick.

Ugh! I don't know if I can laugh hilariously on here or if that's not PC & I shouldn't laugh hilariously about it here! In a PM I'd laugh hilariously but in person, I'd probably wait until I saw if anyone else was laughing and, until then, just sit there and smirk at the absurdity & not let anyone know I thought that was funny. So, take your pick.
I laughed at it, even though I probably shouldn’t have…

@Luca - I bet "Hunting Test" doesn't involve any of the things that I imagine when I think of a hunting dog. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom