• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your favorite part of the world?

I think have to choose Antarctica as I want to be with my family.

devil-island-iceberg-weddell-sea-adelie-penguins-antarctica_34421_600x450.jpg

My spot, where I sit at home to eat/watch tv and sometimes even study. Having a stable location in space through time relaxes me, when I move to another place I'll have to find another spot to sit.

I love mountains, deserts, plains, haven't yet seen jungle but want to, I'd adore experienceing quite a few places in the world, but I'm happiest here in the Appalachian mountains. (Foothills and plateaus, whatever.) I'm familiar with the trees, bramble, weather, and smells. It's my home. =)

I love mountains, deserts, plains, haven't yet seen jungle but want to, I'd adore experienceing quite a few places in the world, but I'm happiest here in the Appalachian mountains. (Foothills and plateaus, whatever.) I'm familiar with the trees, bramble, weather, and smells. It's my home. =)
I hope you do see the jungle, it's amazing. My favorite was the glow in the dark fungus. you can't see it at all in daylight but at night the jungle floor looked the same as the sky, surrounded by stars above and below

I hope you do see the jungle, it's amazing. My favorite was the glow in the dark fungus. you can't see it at all in daylight but at night the jungle floor looked the same as the sky, surrounded by stars above and below
Definitely! =)
I also want to hit up a jungle where the locals have very cleverly knocked over a tree and maintain it with living vines so they have a pretty sturdy bridge.

I would want to live somewhere where peoples freedoms & right were respected. I'd also like somewhere with interesting countryside.
Iceland comes to mind or maybe Scandinavia somewhere

I am not nearly qualified enough to answer this question with any sort of authority, having never been outside the US, but thus far, I think my favorite part has been the American Southwest, specifically the Four Corners area. Great Sand Dunes National Monument is pretty awesome. And there are plenty of places in Central or Western Colorado that I have found absolutely divine, for various reasons. (I've spent a lot of time there, and my love for it cannot be reasonably expressed verbally.)

I am not nearly qualified enough to answer this question with any sort of authority, having never been outside the US, but thus far, I think my favorite part has been the American Southwest, specifically the Four Corners area. Great Sand Dunes National Monument is pretty awesome. And there are plenty of places in Central or Western Colorado that I have found absolutely divine, for various reasons. (I've spent a lot of time there, and my love for it cannot be reasonably expressed verbally.)
And the dunes are terribly misleading in regards to perspective. You walk three hours and you're no closer to that lump of sand you're aiming for than when you started out! Still awesome anyway. Arizona and Utah with all the canyons and rock formations are my favorite places in the south west.

Anything with a coastline, or any place that is bursting with green. I miss the Pacific Northwest and my family up there.

I lived there for a year, traveled all over the 4 corner states. I loved Canyone De Chelly, I also loved the hot springs in sedona :)

New Threads

Top Bottom