• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the most random song you have ever had stuck in your head for no reason?

I can't link it as it does have some swearing, but the song "Hollywood Ending" from the 2017 film Anna and the Apocalypse has gotten stuck in my head.
I do recommend that you give it a listen at least once, mind you, as it is a good song in my opinion.

This one comes to mind. ....oh no, now it's on my mind again! :fearscream:

1671017568160.png

I love this song, for some weird reason, even though I know it's probably awful. But it's incredibly catchy. I heard it for the first time at my birthday party and it's been stuck in my head ever since.
The clean version doesn't hit the same though...
I don't think "thottie" is necessarily a bad word so I don't know why that's censored. They wanted it to be extra-PG, I guess.

Also, "bbno$" is pronounced "baby no money." I could not for the life of me figure that out until someone told me.

If you want "random" and "catchy," then here you go. I'm sorry in advance.
Also I'm like 99% sure my neighbors can hear me listening to this right now lol

I love this song, for some weird reason, even though I know it's probably awful. But it's incredibly catchy. I heard it for the first time at my birthday party and it's been stuck in my head ever since.
The clean version doesn't hit the same though...
I don't think "thottie" is necessarily a bad word so I don't know why that's censored. They wanted it to be extra-PG, I guess.

Also, "bbno$" is pronounced "baby no money." I could not for the life of me figure that out until someone told me.

I can't lie, this is incredible guilty-pleasure listening. Kind of reminds me of this:

Don't get it stuck in your head though, it'll crop up at weird times as well!

Majestica - "Father Time (Where Are You)"

I can't link this one as the lyrics have bad language in them, so you'll have to listen to it on YouTube in your own time.

There are a few semi-regulars that randomly pop into my head and then overstay their welcome, eve if they're decent songs but probably the winner on the list is: Voices Carry by Til Tuesday

Cliff Richards - Mistletoe & wine.

Can't stand it and haven't heard it for years.

Just popped up from nowhere. Now it wont leave me alone. I'm being haunted by it.
(and pictures in my brain of that bliddy awful arm swinging thing he did on the chorus. I can't unthink this)

Fish heads, fish heads, roly-poly fish heads
Fish heads, fish heads, eat 'em up. Yum!

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads.
In the evening, floating in the soup

Fish heads, fish heads, roly-poly fish heads
Fish heads, fish heads, eat 'em up. Yum!

Cheap Talk - "Push Play".
Heard this while watching a playthrough of the game Firewatch and it started my search for/enjoyment of Synthwave music. I could definitely imagine myself chilling out in the summer with this playing:

New Threads

Top Bottom