• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is one thing you like about yourself?

I don't know what it is exactly, but animals seem to know, and for that I am thankful.

I try to be a kind as possible to others and make sure that they are doing well and happy, even if that means I have to sacrifice things for myself.

I always liked my faith but people and their indifference to faith as well as lack of gratitude and respect and feeling blamed all the time, drags it out of me.
I like myself all round, I think I am a good sort of person that does their best and i think I am beautiful on the outer and usually on the inner but I am only an autistic human and have had a really hard life with childhood trauma and no normalcy.

I try to be a kind as possible to others and make sure that they are doing well and happy, even if that means I have to sacrifice things for myself.
That is so kind and I am glad u are that way. I try to be that myself but I realise I am a bit self centred in some ways that I want to now think about myself and my wants and needs and happiness and taking care of me.

New Threads

Top Bottom