• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

Rebuilding a pontoon boat
Baking a blackberry cobbler
Canning tomatoes
Listening to music
Deciding which rabbits I need to butcher this weekend
Debating if I should invite a certain person over for Sunday Dinner, the Saturday cookout, or not invite him at all.

And I'm a lousy multitasker but it appears that I'm doing what I know I'm no good at doing.

Thinking that posting "I am brushing my hair"
is truly dull, but 'brushing my hair' is the truth.

Washed, brushed, braided. Length = beyond
my wrist, when my arms are at my sides.

At work watching the clock tick to 6pm, I have a shipment of new brush pens waiting for me at home and I can't wait to start playing with them.

Doing some title sequences for an informative video & wondering why computer games have lost their luster...

I and my mom just finished visiting my father in hospital. Today he could not eat supper because the heart medications seem to have a side effect of lowering the appetite. He has congestive heart failure.

I am exhausted from a summer of crazy traffic, where it seems that the long weekend is really five weeks long! I worked ten hours yesterday, but it was during an easier six-to-four shift during the day. My employer now knows I have Asperger's so he is giving me easier shifts and more physical work to do (which does not require so much multitasking and problem solving). Restocking the cooler is the most satisfying task for me as I am away from
the rush of customers and simply have to be focused on getting the right drinks in the right location, etc.

Getting ready for the one work related golf outing that's good enough to go to each year, and I haven't touched a club since last year.
Good part is 18 holes, drinks, lunch, steak dinner, and all kinds of giveaways. Bad part is that to be "ethical", we have to pay our own way, and take a vacation day from work. Also, since the bosses are golfing, the people who are too cheap to pay (not poor) will be back at work on a "field trip" getting a free vacation day.

Getting ready for the one work related golf outing that's good enough to go to each year, and I haven't touched a club since last year.
Good part is 18 holes, drinks, lunch, steak dinner, and all kinds of giveaways. Bad part is that to be "ethical", we have to pay our own way, and take a vacation day from work. Also, since the bosses are golfing, the people who are too cheap to pay (not poor) will be back at work on a "field trip" getting a free vacation day.

I love those corporate golf tournaments. I have a customer that has one every year. It is a good time, no one worries about a best-ball score. Free lunch and door prizes. I seem to be a lot more sociable around a bunch golfers. When I go to one, I tell my wife that I have to "work" this week end.

marveling at this angelic, perfect snoozy face. qwerty

image.jpg

Simultaneously re-listening to "Serial" in preparation to listening to some spinoff podcasts (yes, that's Aspie-ness for you ;) ) and transcribing an episode of another podcast of which I am a big fan and offered the host I would do for him.

Just drove my 81-year old mom to church, and checking/replying to emails.

It's not raining/snowing/or hailing &
I am stacking pine slab wood. Same
thing I did yesterday when it was
raining & hailing. But today, for the
moment, I am doing it in the sunshine.

New Threads

Top Bottom