• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What I learned about motorcycles

Remember the song "Convoy"?

Yes and now it's stuck in my head. Thanks though, it's a good song.

My aunt and uncle rode motorcycles a lot. My aunt said the worst thing was when people would throw cigarette butts out the window, they sting when they hit you. I think they're done riding now, my uncle hit a deer with his bike and almost didn't live to tell about it.

Motorcycles, dirt bikes, spiders--sounds like your life is a nightmare I've had! :eek:

But I'm sorry about how it all worked out. :mad::(

That is good advice. However, it does take most of the fun out of it.
7c823d6835009ff0b571a0624b1f7ce9.jpg

Oh yeah, Convoy, absolutely a classic. My dad bought the album so I could listen to it over and over, an autie thing of course. I read at one point that Britney Spears's sons, who were born in the mid-2000s, loved that song when they were little. For a song to have cross-generational appeal like that is the sign of a classic.

New Threads

Top Bottom