• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Hogwarts house are you in?

What Hogwarts house are you in?

• Total voters

Sora

Professional imaginative
I'm a Ravenclaw. I really like the fact that Ravenclaws aren't just limited to smart people, they can also be very creative and really passionate about the things they like. For example knowing a lot about a certain topic or subject they really enjoy.

What about y'all?

Took a quiz on this once.
Headstrong, competitive and slippery as a Salamander.
snake.gif

Slytherin.

I took the quiz on Pottermore, and somehow I ended up in Slytherin. I was expecting to be Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
You don't really have to go with the house you got in the official quiz y'know? You can just choose the house you feel the most comfortable with! You don't have to completely fit and show all the traits of the house you like, you can be a ravenclaw with some hufflepuff traits, for example.

I am a cat too. But I did take the test and can't recall a clear result, think I had elements of all except Slytherin and opted for Ravenclaw.

I’m not current; I confess, with these houses. I’ll have to do some research.
I can say that currently I am renting from Uncle Jessie Duke. Does that date me?

Quiz? Hell, I would have simply bribed the sorting hat. :p

I'd be a Gryffindor, of course. :cool:

And probably would have bickered with Hermione over well...everything. :eek:

Also a cat as well. The avatar says it all.

Hogwarts, now that's an interesting story...last time I had a wand in my hand, I must have flipped over several times before I blacked out. Minor concussion and a wrist injury thankfully, but the headmaster wasn't amused at all. o_O

New Threads

Top Bottom