• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What forms of Autism were re-defined as ASD-1?

Finally- how well woman mask also means where do they assign us? On how well we mask, how high our IQ? Our ability to or not work unsupervised? To live alone? It should be rated on a series of questions of how we function in society.

I took a crappy job for the longest time because l couldn't deal with office politics. But l now have some ability to do fine in a work-related situation within certain confines.
Most of my career,I worked alone with minimal supervsion.

New Threads

Top Bottom