• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you think about this? Stubborn father? Bricks on lawn

I thought about you last night while I was trying to sleep. I want to add that your father’s threatening and angry behavior is not okay under any circumstances. I understand his frustration, but telling you he’s going to pop your car tires is a terrible thing to say. Male anger is incredibly frightening when you’re a girl, especially when it comes from a father or romantic partner.

I recommend that you follow the rules, fly under the radar as much as possible, and get a job and get out of there ASAP. Autistic people are well known to remain in bad situations because change is so difficult for us, but you’ve got to really push yourself this time and get away from there.
You're right. Except about the male anger frightening girls thing (I don't get scared bt male anger; I get pissed at it). Anyway, Frostee should try to get away from that asap. If they tried talking with the family, and the father still doesn't agreed or gets angrier, than they should get away. That's a father who doesn't even show his son love and only just wants to dominate. I mean, what kind of father would try to damage his own child's car??? Just to show them who's boss for just pulling our on the grass? First of all, he's making a big deal out of this. Second, if Frostee's car windows won't defrost, and they're pulling out on a narrow parking lot, they can't help it if they have to pull over the grass to see. I don't see why everyone else is so quick to jump on Frostee and blame them she their own dad is threatening to damage their mode of transportation over a lawn. Besides, it's unfair that the father is targeting only one member of the family for doing the same thing.

You're right. Except about the male anger frightening girls thing (I don't get scared bt male anger; I get pissed at it). Anyway, Frostee should try to get away from that asap. If they tried talking with the family, and the father still doesn't agreed or gets angrier, than they should get away. That's a father who doesn't even show his son love and only just wants to dominate. I mean, what kind of father would try to damage his own child's car??? Just to show them who's boss for just pulling our on the grass? First of all, he's making a big deal out of this. Second, if Frostee's car windows won't defrost, and they're pulling out on a narrow parking lot, they can't help it if they have to pull over the grass to see. I don't see why everyone else is so quick to jump on Frostee and blame them she their own dad is threatening to damage their mode of transportation over a lawn. Besides, it's unfair that the father is targeting only one member of the family for doing the same thing.

Is Frostee a boy? For some reason I thought he was a girl. At any rate, his father is verbally and emotionally abusive. It could be because many conflicts with Frostee have added up over the years, and his father’s patience expired at some point. Still, it doesn’t excuse his aggressive behavior. The bottom line is that Frostee needs to get a job and get out of there and/or look into getting on disability if he can’t find employment and use the income to move.

Is Frostee a boy? For some reason I thought he was a girl. At any rate, his father is verbally and emotionally abusive. It could be because many conflicts with Frostee have added up over the years, and his father’s patience expired at some point. Still, it doesn’t excuse his aggressive behavior. The bottom line is that Frostee needs to get a job and get out of there and/or look into getting on disability if he can’t find employment and use the income to move.
Ye, he's a boy. I just saw his recent post with his picture. Also, you're right. He shouldn't have to stay with a verbally and emotionally abusive father.

New Threads

Top Bottom