• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you have for breakfast ?

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
I had a vegetable and tea

Sometimes I have yogurt and other things like fruit cottage cheese or even soup which is kind of odd but I guess thats just me :p

Peanut butter, almond milk, whole wheat coconut raisin bread, nutritional yeast.

In a bowl.

Yogurt with frozen, wild blueberries, almonds, cacao shavings, cinnamon and cream

Whole wheat toast with peanut butter, three olives, orange/raspberries/blueberries. Coffee with skim milk.

Scrambled eggs and bacon with smokey tomatoe sauce. slice of chocolate cake. Blueberries. Chrunchie bar. Hemp milk Smoothie.

It is 10am and I've not gotten out of bed yet and not eaten. I am hungry but tired so it will probably be a few more hours before I eat something. My partner brought me coffee in bed and often he makes breakfast for me-usually scrambled eggs and sausage-but today he is fixated on cleaning our balcony.

Banana and peanut butter with chocolate almond milk . Usually I have eggs for breakfast. My all time favorite is homemade quiche with tomato , spinach, and cheddar cheese.

Kale, spinach, green beans, red lettuce, half an apple, half a banana, eight blueberries, 8 ounces of almond milk, a teaspoon of: apple cider vinegar, peanut butter, almond butter, chocolate sauce, cinnamon, ginger, xylitol, fish oil, a quarter of a teaspoon of coconut oil and quarter teaspoon of TMG, half a teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3 drops of SAM-E, 12 grams of pea protein, five walnuts, 8 drops of Monkfruit extract, oat bran, sunflower seeds, a tablespoon of plain yogurt, and two icecubes--all blended into a smoothie.

And 8 ounces of coffee with a small amount of almond milk.

:cool:

Last edited:
A Sausage McMuffin. I know they taste better when they're homemade, but I wanted to sleep in an extra hour, so I went to McDonald's instead.

Same thing as I usually have on workdays. I take with me a handful of apple nutri-grain bars, an apple juice, and some cookies. For some reason I want to eat when I feel confined to my desk. On weekends I usually don't eat anything till dinner because I don't feel like eating or sitting down long enough to eat, I'm always doing other things.

New Threads

Top Bottom