• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What brands do you feel you have a personal attachment to?

Anyone who does photography seriously will have brand loyalty, investment in the camera body and lenses... At present I photograph with Fuji mirrorless, and I like the results I get...

And most of my brand loyalty is geared to local merchants and products, I am rather loyal to my favourite independent coffee shops... I tend to prefer the ones with the most local history, one I go to the most has been in business since 1985 and still very active...

Rarely anything I buy is new in the clothing line, except for underwear and socks and shoes and boots. Toiletries and cleaning products are a locally made canadian brand known as green beaver. Food is usually a no name brand, coffee beans are generic. Tend to buy from local producers of most things, in bulk.
Used to like for outerwear, the roots brand, as their clothing lasted for a really long time. Not so now. In my younger years, I liked nike clothing and footwear. Levi's were a staple for many years.

Last edited:
personal attachment to? ummm...none.

if you mean brands I find to be reliable as their products consistently meet my needs:

Nintendo
Oneplus
android

these could change tomorrow.

I buy what works best. Adidas shoes are my go-to street and golf shoes, Indestructible Shoes for work, I like both Adidas and Nexbelt for belts. XBox One, & LG for electronics. Callaway Golf clubs, although I played TaylorMade for 10 years before. Crest toothpaste Philips electric toothbrushes. I like both Old Spice and Dregree for deo for the B.O. I bought a new Cambridge Bible that I absolutely love.

It's true, that in the recent past I had a few names that I liked over the long haul. However these days I wouldn't consider "marrying" a brand name any more than I would an idea or ideal. Use what meets your purpose and is still reflects real value. Until you find something better, whether it's the same brand or not.

Manufacturers are not particularly loyal to customers, so why should customers remain loyal to brand names? IMO they operate on a mercenary basis- so should you.

For what it's worth, this was not always the case. In this instance, we live in different times...

Last edited:
Maker's Mark.

If I am going to drink bourbon, it may as well be the amazing stuff.

Also, I am a huge fanboy of both Xbox and PlayStation. I whore my soul out to both competing brands in this case.

New Threads

Top Bottom