• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What brand of toilet paper do you mostly buy?

What brand of toilet paper do you mostly buy?

• Total voters
I didn't flush, put them in a plastic bag - out to garbage. Because l ran out of TP.

In Pakistan and other SA Countries, the toliet paper is transparent and never runs out.

In Pakistan and other SA Countries, the toliet paper is transparent and never runs out.
What is it made of?
It must run out... everything runs out eventually. Unless I misinterpreted this statement.

Whatever is available with the biggest bang for buck. For toilet paper, the more sheets per roll per dollar, the better.

Same goes for food and other household essentials. Store brand and underdog brand items will carry you a mile or two further than anything name brand if you're willing to sacrifice a little quality here and there.

Whatever's cheapest. If it were up to me, I'd just take napkins from fast food places and not waste the money lol

I really doubt that I could tell you the name brand of a half dozen things I buy. Cars and shoes are about it. If I can't ignore an advertisement, I boycott the brand. I try to buy recycled bumwad on sale, but I'm also comfortable using a south Asian lota, and have one handy. I'm amazed that I never saw a single mention of them during the hoarding crisis.

...bumwad...
That is a useful word...
full

...I'm also comfortable using a south Asian lota, and have one handy.
What is that?

Whatever is available with the biggest bang for buck. For toilet paper, the more sheets per roll per dollar, the better.

Same goes for food and other household essentials. Store brand and underdog brand items will carry you a mile or two further than anything name brand if you're willing to sacrifice a little quality here and there.
Scott 1000 has the most sheets of the major brands, but it is super thin 1-ply paper. Angel Soft seems to provide a decent balance between quality and value.

Is that like a bidet?
No, you can pick it up and it has art on it like every other SA thing.
Edit: I thought you were talking about the Lota, let me edit this
Edit 2: You can pick it up and put it inside and it has no art on it just steel, it has a pressable button on it.

New Threads

Top Bottom