• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What brand of toilet paper do you mostly buy?

What brand of toilet paper do you mostly buy?

• Total voters

Pink Jazz

I was wondering, what brand of toilet paper do you mostly buy?
We mostly buy Angel Soft since it provides a decent value between quality and price.

I used to buy good recycle-only or non-tree fiber as well. But once the TP shortage hit, there was no choice but to switch to a main brand. And then it became habit, so it is what I'm used to using now. In a way I do feel bad about not switching back. But in another way I just want to stay with what I got used to now.

Is this a human thing?
Bidet is the way to go, still need a bit of paper to dry your ass I bought one for my other son for his birthday. Cheap easy to install. Took my plumber 20 minutes to do both my toilets. Would have done it myself but stock made it too difficult. must admit the cold water does make your ass pucker.

Bidet is the way to go, still need a bit of paper to dry your ass I bought one for my other son for his birthday. Cheap easy to install. Took my plumber 20 minutes to do both my toilets. Would have done it myself but stock made it too difficult. must admit the cold water does make your ass pucker.
I've never heard of another rabbit using toilet paper or a bidet but maybe I will try this and tell my fellow rabbits about the experience.

I just wipe my butt on the floor.

Just kidding. I usually use Scott’s or Charmin, whichever is on sale and can be bought in bulk.

I just wipe my butt on the floor.

Just kidding. I usually use Scott’s or Charmin, whichever is on sale and can be bought in bulk.

Amazon.com: Indoor Door Mat Non Slip Floor Mats Bathroom Sign Paper Towel  Wood Grain Washable Entrance Mat Welcome Doormat for Front Door Back Door  Entryway 23.6x35.4 in : Patio, Lawn & Garden

If your careful you can use a small towel to dry your ass. Doubt you'll find a second person using the same towel.

I bought a bottle to make a portable spry for my youngest son to use when he changes my grand daughters' diaper.
clean those digestive enzymes from her ass keeping diaper rash at bay. Also keeps cross contamination at a minimum.

New Threads

Top Bottom