• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What brand of toilet paper do you mostly buy?

What brand of toilet paper do you mostly buy?

• Total voters
Scott 1000 has the most sheets of the major brands, but it is super thin 1-ply paper. Angel Soft seems to provide a decent balance between quality and value.
Yeah, I wanted to mention Scott toilet paper being an exception - you get a lot of it for the price, but I've found it to be rough when it's time to ride the porcelain express. I know of a few other people who share the same opinion as well.
You are the only one here active at morning.
You sure about that?
170px-Asio_otus_uszatka1.JPG

I usually just buy Great Value at Walmart. Other brands are too expensive and it's just toilet paper.

I've started buying more toilet paper to be ready for the next wave of Covid lockdowns or whatever crisis hits us.

New Threads

Top Bottom