• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Stay home and watch the ball drop. I don't really like going out on new years. I'm hoping it'll be the last year I drink alcohol though.

Oh, right, the fireworks. I hope the city cancels them because the windchill is going to be around -40 so no one will be there to watch.

My soon-to-be-ex-husband is coming over to receive 2018. It's going to be awkward because...

1-The kids usually fall asleep long before 12.
2-Because after they fall asleep, I will ignore him and go to my bedroom and he will ignore me too, and will sleep in the couch.

Why am I going through this non-sense? Because I have a thirteen year old daughter that wants, to receive the New Year (even if
she usually falls sleep before that, she always wants to try to stay awake).

If anyone can shed some light in the subject and show me another way of going through this, without provoking too much drama in my daughter, please speak out.
Update: soon-to-be exhusband will only stay for dinner, and then he will sleep at his place :D Happy New Year’s Eve to me!

I didn't do anything special. I had a veggie burger and soy ice cream to celebrate. I was tired so I went to bed at 10 PM.

I was here on ASPIESCentral including in the chat room, had to be done. :D

I didn't do anything special. I had a veggie burger and soy ice cream to celebrate. I was tired so I went to bed at 10 PM.
Well only 364 days to plan for New Year 2018/19. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom