• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your New Year's Resolutions for 2017?

750620f0a51401340fe9005056a9545d

My resolution is to set a goal for myself in life. I'm not sure if this or contradictory or just stupid, but I really need to figure out what I can work towards

i would like to buy a laptop with linux pre installed so i can relearn what i once knew,my brain lost all of that information,and i struggle to install linux on modern laptops because of that secure boot rubbish.

i would like to start the ASDAN towards independance course.

i would like to do some sort of course that teaches how to build computers or failing that,teaching about linux.

i want to improve my anxiety and mental health somehow.

i want to stop drinking so many redbulls so i can lose weight and go horse riding again.

i want to get hold of melatonin.

Sigh! can't post any of mine except maybe to write and perform my own guitar songs:) ♪♪♪....and maybe write a book.
everything else ...stays off the record too many ankle biters ruining my life for me!:(

I'm going back to Taekwondo later, so I have a resolve to pass at least 1 grading this year.

Further to my quest for work, last week I took a CV to Toys R Us, and applied online for part time work at Build A Bear Workshop in Meadowhall.

I'm more interested in the Toys R Us though, they don't have vacancies at the moment but if I worked there I'd hopefully get generous staff discounts on Lego and other toys for my Nephew and Niece while they're old enough to play with that sort of thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom