• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you reading?

I've got 2 books on the go at the moment.

Stalingrad - The City that Defeated the Third Reich by Jochen Hellbeck
Sniper on the Eastern Front - The Memoirs of Sepp Allerberger

Ed

lf

@Binary_Bark

Found both great reads! Total Pterry fan here, have read all the discworld novels at least twice each. Love good omens with neil gaiman too and the tiffany aching YA series *sigh* lucky you if you still have some unread

@Binary_Bark

Found both great reads! Total Pterry fan here, have read all the discworld novels at least twice each. Love good omens with neil gaiman too and the tiffany aching YA series *sigh* lucky you if you still have some unread
Big STP fan myself, this is now my 6th read through of the series

Wholeness and the Implicate Order, by David Bohm

The Inferno, by Dante Alligheri translated by Robert Pinsky (audiobook)

fun mysteries:
Songbird, by Peter Grainger
Telling Tales, by Ann Cleeves
The Madness of Crowds, by Louise Penny

Other Non-fiction:
The Woman They Could Not Silence, by Katie Moore
- It is difficult because it is intense & sad & angry. I have to read a few pages at a time but am almost done. I think everyone should know this story. (Thank you to the person who told me about it)

This became one of my favorite books. I’m re-reading it, slower this time around.

From the Ashes: My Story of Being Métis, Homeless, and Finding My Way

4022C994-3669-4344-A263-5EE810081A81.jpeg

Thinking about reading the rabbi series books by Harry Kemelman
Started the day the rabbi resigned

New Threads

Top Bottom