• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

what are you good at?

it's important to recognize and be proud of things you can do, or even better- can do REAL WELL

what are you good at?

list as many things you can come up with

i'm real good at remembering everything bioscience and medicine related, drawing, and my motorcycle driving skills are TOP (i'm so proud of that, it took me SO LONG to learn how to drive motorcycle)
I am good at a few things but not always the best
I am good at housecleaning
I am good at celebrating equality in the world and thinking of world issues
I am good at reading
I am good at snuggling in bed.
I am good at being quiet and just enjoying my own time
I am really nice most of the time
I am brave
I am good at going through medical tests, I get scared but I am really brave.
I have been through many and I like the nurses etc to be nice because I did get scared but I bravely got through it.
I like medical tests because it is scary but interesting. I like being the sick person who gets the attention.
I like hospital bands, I like when they give kids special ones with stickers and I do not know why they do not let adults too choose a colour
I like midwife's and pedatric doctors and nurses
I like staring at babies
I am good at needles but I do not like looking
I am good at shopping
In the sense in is so fun and so much to look at
I am good at going for drives
I am good at being taken care of
I am good at enjoying healthy foods, so tasty

Troubleshooting -- Finding the source of a problem and correcting it.

Social Invisibility -- When I don't want to deal with other people, they cannot find me.

Table-Top Role-Playing Games -- Name the system, and I probably have at least one book for it.

Computer Programming -- From 16-bit assembly languages to Smartwatch apps.

New Threads

Top Bottom