• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wedding Anniversary

Ken S.

Dog Cookie King
V.I.P Member
Yesterday was my 25th anniversary. Don't congratulate me, Instead praise my wife Janet for dealing with the uncensored me IRL. For not hitting me in the head with a rolling pin for being over jovial every single morning when I know she doesn't like to talk until she has had her coffee. I would go on but then I would have to go throw up from the mush.

Umm, that's a long time together, nice to hear actually. Praise to you and Janet for working through all the difficulties and the good times.

We are coming up on 35 and I feel the same about my wife. I often offer to let her hit me with the rolling pin, just as a stress relief, but she doesn't take me up on it.

I've been married 17 years myself. Even though sometimes things are tough, I still have a TON of gratitude towards my wife. I couldn't get along here or maybe even back home without her. Relationships are give and take, good on both of you for staying together for so long!

Congratulations! I’m sure you understate your efforts - it takes two working at it to make it work.

My wife and I will celebrate our 25th later this year. I feel the same way about her - I married an patient and loving woman.

Congratulations to you and your partner, it takes work and compromise and oh yes, love, on both sides to make it happily to the big two-five.

:shortcake::wineglass::shavedice::cocktail::strawberry::coffee::watermelon::tropicaldrink::shortcake:

Congratulations! I let my boyfriend pelt me with pillows and soft cat toys every now and then, keeps our relationship healthy :D I won’t tell him about the rolling pin, don’t want him to get ideas now ;)

My wife has tolerated me for 28 years, but it is a constant challenge. I would not offer up the rolling pin, because she might be tempted to use it.

Congratulations on 25 years together!

Congratulations to both of you! That's a big milestone for any couple.

I keep a flyswatter hanging behind a kitchen door which I use to occasionally swat my hubby on the rear end when he acts up. It's a joke with us, not a fetish. :cool::D:):) (The threat of using it works on misbehaving grandchildren, too, LOL)

My wife and I had our 50th. anniversary a few weeks ago. We have 5 kids, 11 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. My wife has put up with my weirdness all these years, which I think is amazing. She has made my life amazing.

It's a big deal when there are those Neurotypicals who are devoted enough to you to serve as your "wingman", and for so long.

It matters. They matter. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom