• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Web-browser poll

Which web-browser do you use?

• Chrome

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Comodo Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Internet Explorer

• Opera

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Pale Moon

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Safari

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Waterfox

• Other

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
I've been using Firefox for many many years, won't use IE unless I have no other choice, luckily most of the computers I run into have Firefox or Chrome installed.

I've never heard of Pale Moon before, might give it a try, though I am reluctant to change after so long especially since I would lose all my tabs!

I use Firefox, I cant fault it, it runs smooth and fast. On my mobile I use Opera as it is by far the best and simple mobile browser out there, the downside is that it does not have flash enabled but I can work around that.

Chrome, on Mac, Windows, and iPad. It's the only browser I've ever used that I didn't wind up hating after a few months (or days). And I don't have any particular ideological bent against Google or non-free software, so I have no good reason to switch.

I really needed an option to vote for two browsers because I use IE on my laptop, and Safari on my ipad and iphone.

I only use Firefox because it's the easiest with which to change the background and foreground colors; I can't stand the blinding black text on white background for long.

Would Chromium still count as Chrome since it's a clone of Chrome ported to Linux ? :p

Chrome crashes for some reason on my computer. :p
So I had to switch.
So I got firefox, which to me, now looks exactly the same in layout as Chrome. :p

Slightly off-topic, but if any other Windows 7 or Vista users are frustrated by Mozilla's decision to disregard the user's choice of window colour in favour of a blurred grey in Firefox 29 and upwards, try Classic Theme Restorer. You'll be able to retain the Chrome-like rounded tabs while making the window colour consistent with the rest of your system.

I switched from IE to Mozilla years ago. Then of course I switched to Firefox (& Thunderbird). IE and Chrome only get occasional use.
I use Safari on iDevices, but not by choice.

Slightly off-topic, but if any other Windows 7 or Vista users are frustrated by Mozilla's decision to disregard the user's choice of window colour in favour of a blurred grey in Firefox 29 and upwards, try Classic Theme Restorer. You'll be able to retain the Chrome-like rounded tabs while making the window colour consistent with the rest of your system.

Yep, I use both Firefox and the Classic Theme Restorer. Although I have to hold my breath with each revised Firefox version, hoping it won't render the Classic Theme Restorer useless. So far, so good. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom