• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wearing long pants through summer

Do you wear long pants through out summer?

• Yes, I like to wear my jeans through summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I prefer to still be in my shorts even through winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
Each summer I continue to wear my sweatpants through summer and the only time I wear shorts in the summer when I am at work.

Other times when I am not wearing I prefer to be in my sweatpants regardless of the weather outside. In summer I like being alone in my own home without a shirt on and be in my sweatpants.

I like cooling off heading to the pool and going for a swim comfortably in my sweatpants. I always feel refreshed when going in the pool with my t-shirt and sweatpants on. I don't roll up my pants, just like to really enjoy having a swim with my sweatpants on.

It's through winter the appropriate time to wear sweatpants and I really like hoodies. I do use an indoor pool and even the lifeguards there said I am allowed to wear my hoodie in the pool.

I like to know anyone else who wear jeans perhaps through the summer.

I will feature this video in my post from "Aspie With Attitude".

You'll roast your nuts.
That's the medical terminology. ;)
But do as you will. Each to his own. Vive tuam vitam nam tuam mortem occides. :)

I don't know how valid or useful this poll is going to be, given that members are located in different places in the world. You're likely to get a completely different answer from someone in Finland to a person in Mexico.

I don't wear long pants in summer because it's way too hot.

I wear long pants year round - during the summer the fabric is a lighter fabric. I've always been like this, though - I remember when my mom and sister's would be sun-bathing or even at the beach and I'd be running around with jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

I wear jeans, workboots, and usually long sleeves all year. More layers as it gets colder out. I don't like wearing shorts. Short sleeves are ok when it's really hot, but never a sleeveless shirt. I like looking at and being at the lakeshore but don't like swimming, boating, or waterparks.

New Threads

Top Bottom