• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wearing diapers/ nappies

At times I am embarrased to wear one because of prostate issues. Growing old sucks. But in May that may be a thing of the past as I have found a physician who can do a resection using a technique that maintains function.

I also found Rezum water vapor which is an In office procedure that shrinks the prostrate. I think he prefers that instead. You might want to look at that too.

These two procedures are newer and are mentioned togther.

I now have no choice with the bed wetting and autism combined she has her work cut out for her. Lucky she is dry.

I was talking about my wife she takes care of a lot of my needs sorry to not be made more plane. I always need some help.

Apparently there is a neurological connection with incontinence and autism.

That said, I think if adults find comfort in a type of underwear that is hardly going to be seen by anyone else, then the problem is?

In a humorous light, I imagine that nappies would actually be far more comfortable than regular underwear; imagine sitting on a hard bike saddle with that extra padding for comfort.

We have friends with a lad, 15 now, who is Fragile X, has always been in nappies and likely always will be.

Maybe whether for a medical reason or not, if a person wears nappies as a preference, I don't think 'weirdo' at all, more that there are far more important things going on in the world to be worrying about.

Each to their own.
I have autism +dd and have been in diapers for 30yrs besides being funcitional they make me secure.

Hi there everyone.

I also do wear diapers. I have had mild to moderate fecal incontinence all my life. I was also a bed wetter until about 16 years old. Even so I didn't wear diapers back then even though that would have been a better option compared to how I was treated as a bed wetter. The fecal incontinence was admittedly mild & often just barely got any on my underclothes. I did also suffer from constipation often simultaneously as my stools were often quite hard & when I got sufficiently backed up irritation would cause some diarrhea which would work its way around the hardened stools so I would end up leaking a little of this untill I could get the constipation to clear.

Years later I developed an anal fizzure which made it painful to go #2. This took 14 years to heal. During this time my inner sphincter became very restrictive & I spent up to 3 weeks at times unable to go. I couldn't push it out without an urge which I would lose as soon as it became painful. This caused me rectum to mecome stretched out of shape & any attempt to go without having an urge would cause an anal prolapse which would further block any stool exit.

I finally figured out How to get the anal fizzure to heal but oth damage was done. After my stroke my doctor prescribed stool softeners. With the stool softeners mu stools became so soft that I could not keep them from leaking so diapers became a full time form of underwear for me.

There was other medical benefits I found as well for me wearing diaper even previously. I had developed myoclonus which is a close cousin to epilepsy. This was causing me highly embarrassing spasms which would occur over a hundred times a day. One night I had a dream that I had wet the bed. I didn't but I wondered how I would feel waking up in a wet diaper. I grabbed on of my girlfriends pull up diapers, put it on & wet it then went back to bed. When I woke up my spasms were all but gone, only 3 that day. Did same next night & no spasms at all next day. I found I was able to relax more. I still only did this at night but did test different diapers to use while on the truck but none were passable in terms of trusting against leakage & I was driving brand new Kenworth trucks at the time. I didn't start wearing full time until after my stroke.

After my stroke my balance has been way off & as a result diapers help such that I don't have to try to rush to the toilet & potentially fall.

I can't say that there wasn't a sexual aspect initially as well but that has become less of a focus. It is mostly now safety & comfort now as it calms my nerves some & prevents those horrible spasms as well as reduces risk of falling.

Hi there everyone.

I also do wear diapers. I have had mild to moderate fecal incontinence all my life. I was also a bed wetter until about 16 years old. Even so I didn't wear diapers back then even though that would have been a better option compared to how I was treated as a bed wetter. The fecal incontinence was admittedly mild & often just barely got any on my underclothes. I did also suffer from constipation often simultaneously as my stools were often quite hard & when I got sufficiently backed up irritation would cause some diarrhea which would work its way around the hardened stools so I would end up leaking a little of this untill I could get the constipation to clear.

Years later I developed an anal fizzure which made it painful to go #2. This took 14 years to heal. During this time my inner sphincter became very restrictive & I spent up to 3 weeks at times unable to go. I couldn't push it out without an urge which I would lose as soon as it became painful. This caused me rectum to mecome stretched out of shape & any attempt to go without having an urge would cause an anal prolapse which would further block any stool exit.

I finally figured out How to get the anal fizzure to heal but oth damage was done. After my stroke my doctor prescribed stool softeners. With the stool softeners mu stools became so soft that I could not keep them from leaking so diapers became a full time form of underwear for me.

There was other medical benefits I found as well for me wearing diaper even previously. I had developed myoclonus which is a close cousin to epilepsy. This was causing me highly embarrassing spasms which would occur over a hundred times a day. One night I had a dream that I had wet the bed. I didn't but I wondered how I would feel waking up in a wet diaper. I grabbed on of my girlfriends pull up diapers, put it on & wet it then went back to bed. When I woke up my spasms were all but gone, only 3 that day. Did same next night & no spasms at all next day. I found I was able to relax more. I still only did this at night but did test different diapers to use while on the truck but none were passable in terms of trusting against leakage & I was driving brand new Kenworth trucks at the time. I didn't start wearing full time until after my stroke.

After my stroke my balance has been way off & as a result diapers help such that I don't have to try to rush to the toilet & potentially fall.

I can't say that there wasn't a sexual aspect initially as well but that has become less of a focus. It is mostly now safety & comfort now as it calms my nerves some & prevents those horrible spasms as well as reduces risk of falling.
I am sad to hear of your chronic condition. This past year was challenging for me with incontinence due to a prostate issue. It took three surgeries to clear that up and while in the hospital cardiology noted an issue that was on the edge of killing me, so I ended up with open heart surgery.

I am sad to hear of your chronic condition. This past year was challenging for me with incontinence due to a prostate issue. It took three surgeries to clear that up and while in the hospital cardiology noted an issue that was on the edge of killing me, so I ended up with open heart surgery.
Ouch sorry to hear that. Hopefully you are doing much better now.

I have always liked them and started wearing them again in high school but I have developed bladder leakage issues in my adulthood. Often times I don't know when I have wet or don't realize I have done it. Sometimes I realize I am going and I do nothing about it and just let it be.

This is a little embarrassing for me to admit, especially in a public forum such as this, but there seems to be no judgement here, so I'll just come out and say it:

I love wearing diapers.

I started wearing them when I was 15 years old and, at first, it felt both weird and exhilarating when I had them on. Weird because I was, you know, a 15 year old wearing diapers and exhilarating because I was a 15 year old wearing diapers. Just knowing I was wearing something I wasn't supposed to be wearing was so thrilling and exciting to me. As I kept wearing them (in secret and in the privacy of my own room), the feelings I had while I had on a pair of diapers evolved from 'this feels weird, exciting, and kind of naughty' to 'this feels normal, comfortable, and right').

Anyways, fast forward to nowadays and I'm not lying or exaggerating when I say I'm 100% more comfortable wearing diapers than I am wearing 'adult' underwear. I don't think there's really a sexual nature to it for me, but I won't deny getting excited at times when I feel my diaper just to affirm to myself that 'Yes, I'm wearing a diaper. I'm wearing a super soft and comfortable diaper right now.'

Unfortunately, since I live with someone else (my grandpa, who obviously doesn't know about my love for diapers), this means that, even now, most of my diaper-wearing is done in secret and in my bedroom. Whenever he goes up to our summer home for a few months during the summer are the only times I can wear my diapers all around the house and not have to get worried about being caught. Hell, last summer I even went out for a walk while in diapers. First time I'd been in diapers outside my home since I was 15 (I wore during my last day of school that year).

I genuinely want to be diapered 24/7.

Also have a bit of an attachment to the adult baby side of things too. But for me, it's less 'I want to dress, act, and be treated like I'm a baby by a mommy' and more 'I have a baby bottle (that has an alternate lid that lets it also serve as a sippy cup) that I like to use when drinking milk, I sometimes like to buy and eat baby food, I find some baby/toddler toys attractive and think about buying them for myself, and I sometimes imagine what'd it be like if I were to convert the spare room in the house into an adult-sized nursery'.

I don't usually wear diapers, but I do like them to a certain degree. I have a few packs of diapers, relating to 20-year-old diapers that I got from eBay and several newer ones that I got from special sites such as ABU. Of course, I haven't regularly worn them since I was about 4 and a half, which that was the age that I happened to be fully potty trained. I feel like they've been a part of my life even after that, due to my fascination with them.

New Threads

Top Bottom