• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ways to pay for membership

Outdated

I'm from the other end of the spectrum.
V.I.P Member
I wouldn't mind being a member, I've found this forum to be an incredibly helpful service and I don't mind contributing.

The trouble is that I don't have a phone, and the only payment option I could find is through PayPal. No phone means you can't have a PayPal account. I sent a message about this using the online contact form about a week ago but never received a response.

Is there any other way to pay for a membership? Credit card, direct debit, international funds transfer, etc?

Sorry for the lack of response to the email. Since your email I've been working to get Stripe integration working as an alternative to PayPal but I have yet to get it working, I'm hoping to spend a bit more time getting it working Sunday.

Thanks for the quick response there Satal.

I hope it doesn't create too much trouble for you. It's the story of my life, I'm always the one that's different and throws curly problems in to the ring.

Cheers,

Andrew.

304790475_615385749957916_3763467625245397197_n.jpg

Ed

Thanks for the quick response there Satal.

I hope it doesn't create too much trouble for you. It's the story of my life, I'm always the one that's different and throws curly problems in to the ring.

Cheers,

Andrew.
Not really different you've just said what others are thinking im different in that way

New Threads

Top Bottom