• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Was it my conversation?

In my first job, the guy sitting next to me killed himself.

Was it my conversation?

My best friend drank himself to death..

Was it my conversation?

I have talked constantly to my wife for 18 years yet she's still not dead.

What's gone wrong?

Have I lost my touch?
Maybe its in your northeast upbringing ?!remember Mary anne cotton !from sunderland !who poisoned 21 !people including her children .

I imagine they had reasons. Possibly unconnected with you? Perhaps they both lived longer because of you?

I looked up "death by conversation" on WebMD and got diddly squat. Nice to know I have a tumor in my brain and mercury poisoning though.

Gregory House is going to have one heck of a time with this.

upload_2019-12-6_15-32-39.png

Maybe you are suffering from a severe case of freezer burn, in that case, it's hopeless. Light a candle, make offerings to the fridge and pray for world peace before it's too late.

I am already contemplating removing my last fridge magnet. I blame you for the death of its last stand, when its last breath and pull ceases, whenever it does happen, albeit if it's accidentally. That day I hope you will blame yourself too and for the rest of your life you will bear it in your magnet heart. You owe it to every magnet's fall, and though it is beyond your control and decision, every magnet's decision is also yours. So Magnet carefully Off, Magnetto, with your magmoman superpowers.

Is it your jokes?
How slick you are to blame Penguin woman when it is you who secretly craves and asks for her irony of magnetless forces jokes at the end of the day, like a coward you hide behind feather skirts and adopt a power which is not yours to behold!

Some heroes must save em, others must bury them. There's only so much you can do, magnet man. One day you will join them. Think about it, but don't grieve just yet, it's better than them joining you in the end.

There's a bright future ahead, just like an opened fridge full of pizza, and one day you'll wake up in your pjs with slippers on both sides of the bed and be signing magnets for your fans.

New Threads

Top Bottom